Benefits for Promise Corps NJ members include:
- Direct classroom experience
- Extensive training in Early Childhood Education, positive behavior management, family engagement, and other pertinent topics.
- A living stipend
- Health Coverage (Full-time members only)
- Childcare (Full-time members only)
- An Education Award at successful completion of service , and forbearance on current student loans during the term of service
Location: Camden County and Burlington County, NJ
Qualifications / Requirements
The following are the qualifications/requirements for full-time and part-time direct service positions with the Promise Corps NJ program:
- All positions are contingent upon drug screening, criminal background checks, and medical testing including physical and PPD.
- A minimum of an Associate's degree in Education, Early Childhood Education (ECE), Child Development, or related field or proof of enrollment in continuing education in related field.
- The ability to read, write, and speak fluent English language.